The (20-5) Raptors host the (17-8) 76ers tonight in Toronto. The Raptors dropped their last game to the Denver Nuggets in a close game, and the 76ers won at home on Sunday, beating the Grizzlies by 8.
This will be a fun game to watch as both teams bring some of the best NBA stars to the court. Since Butler played his first game for the Sixers on Nov. 14, the team has posted a record of 8-2. The Raptors come into this one with players such Leonard and Embiid, and this game will be available for you to watch on ESPN.
Betting the Wednesday Night Game
Vegas predicts that the Raptors will win this game by -6.5. Vegas also thinks that the total score of this game will be 229 points (scored by both teams). 76ers are coming off a win but are the road team and the Raptors are coming off a loss but are at home. Let’s take a look at some of the trends.
- 4-10-1 ATS in their last 15 games as a road underdog.
- 2-7 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as an underdog.
- Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Over is 8-1 in 76ers last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Over is 19-7 in Raptors last 26 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 overall.
ATS stands for against the spread.
WHO TO PICK?
As far as the spread pick goes, I don’t really have a strong take on the line. I would lean with picking the Raptors -6.5. The best I like best is the over of 229, and I see this being a high scoring game. I am predicting a final score of 120-112 Raptors. Pick- Over 229
WANT TO PLACE A BET?
To see more free write-ups and picks, head to thecurrencykings.com or follow us on instagram. If you are newer to sports betting, download the action app to track bets without even betting actual money. It is free and is a MUST download for any sports bettor or someone who is newer to betting.